"Design and constrictionof the BESIII detector" prepared by Suyu.
Participants : Kai, Shan, Xiaoxu, Xin, Yumo, Ryuta
* What is the purpose of introcuding the crossing angle at the collision point ?
-- Technically, it is natural to make it as those since two kinds of particle
(or in other words beam pipes/lines) can meet together. (Kai)
-- In addition, it also has a role to reduce contamination of unwanted collisions
by closely separated bunchs and/or residual particles. (Xin)
-- Belle (KEKB) utilized so-called "crab-crossing" method where the beam bunch
is oriented to restore the degraded luminosity because of the crossing angle. (Xin, Ryuta)
* Resolusion of the tracking detector (MDC: typ. 250micron at BESII, typ. 130micron at BESIII)
will be expected Order of 10micron or lower at the CEPC (slicon detectors). (Xin, Kai)
* The value of the momentum resolution is described at the condition of p=1 GeV/c,
though the statement of "most probable momentum charged particles produced is appromimately 0.3 GeV/c"
is written in the paper. Many reseans can be expected:
-- The momentum resolution becomes worse if the particle's momentum increases, so that makes sense
to show the safe value. (Xin)
-- To compare the performance with the other experiments, the condition might be adaquate. (Xin)
-- The statement of 0.3 GeV/c itself is somehow small coverage estimation. (Kai)
Since we have more participants in near future,
we can think to extend the JC, and let's consider this matter also (Xin).
* JC frequency (Currently, bi-weekly)
* Pick up the topics on, for example, the very technical details.
* In addion to the paper reading/reports, we can also take times for presenting details of
our progress/problems based on the "(weekly or monthly?)plan".
Since Yihao will leave IHEP soon, we all have a benefit to let him summry talks of his achivement.