2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at email@example.com.
The Seventh Asia-Pacific Conference on Few-Body Problems in Physics (APFB 2017) is to be held on Aug. 25 (Fri.) – 29 (Tue.), 2017 in Guilin, China, hosted by Guangxi Normal University, Guilin, Guangxi Province, and Institute of High Energy Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences. The APFB conference is a series which runs every three years. It was held before in Tokyo (1999), Shanghai (2002), Thailand (2005), Indonesia (2008), Seoul (2011) and Adelaide (2014).
The physics topics include:
1) Heavy hadron spectroscopy
2) Light hadron spectroscopy
3) Exotic hadrons
4) Hadron production and decay
5) Structures of light nuclei and hypernuclei
6) Hypernucleus production and decay
7) Hadron properties in nuclear matter
8) Lattice QCD simulations
9) Ultracold atoms
10) Halo nuclei, clustering nuclei and chiral nuclei
The conference site will be Ronghu Lake Hotel located beside Ronghu Lake in the center of Guilin city (The hotel information http://www.ronghuhotel.com/index.asp), Guangxi Province. Guilin city is located in the northern part of Guangxi Province and is a famous tourist city for its beautiful natural landscape. The local culture has a history of more than 2,000 years. The Lijiang River, one of the most well-known tourist attractions in Guilin, was listed by the US Cable News Network in 2013 as one of the world's top 15 beautiful rivers worth visiting. Guilin's Karst formation was selected into the World Natural Heritage in 2014.
Guangxi Normal University is a key university in Guilin, offering 35 academic disciplines in 12 categories: science, education, philosophy, literature, economics, law, history, engineering, agriculture, medicine, management, and arts.
2500 CNY/person (1500 CNY/company person)
Note: Only cash payment in CNY can be accepted on-site.