2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The International Workshop on Partial Wave Analyses and Advanced Tools for Hadron Spectroscopy (PWA10/ATHOS5) will take place in Insititute of High Energy Physics (Beijing) from July 16 to 20,2018. Please make registration online before June 15, 2018. Please do online registration through the registration web page by June 15, 2018.The registration fee is 2000RMB(~310 US$)covering coffee breaks, lunches, banquet etc. A late registration fee of 2500RMB(~380 US$) will be charged after June 15, 2018. The conference fee can be paid at the registration desk upon arrival. Please note that for on-site payment of the conference fee we can accept RMB cash or credit card.
- Spectroscopy of baryons, light- and heavy-quark mesons
- Tools and methods for partial-wave analysis
- Theoretical constraints on amplitude analyses
- Hadron Spectroscopy: Lattice QCD and models
- Future directions and goals of hadron spectroscopy