2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2020 international workshop on the high energy Circular Electron-Positron Collider (CEPC) will take place between October 26-28, 2020 at Shanghai Jiao Tong University and Tsung-Dao Lee Institute in Shanghai. As you would have expected, this workshop will be mostly online, with some local and domestic in-person participation.
The workshop intends to gather scientists around the world to study the physics potentials of the CEPC, pursue international collaborations for accelerator and detector optimization, deepen R&D work of critical technologies, and develop initial plans towards Technical Design Reports (TDR). The high energy Super proton-proton Collider (SppC), a possible upgrade of the CEPC, will also be discussed. Furthermore, industrial partnership for technology R&Ds and industrialization preparation of CEPC-SppC will be explored.
- RMB 1600 / person for in-person partipants, to be paid on site (现场支付注册费)
- NO registration fee for online partipants
Conference venue and accommodation
- Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World (上海新世界丽笙大酒店,南京西路88号).
- Online hotel reservation for CEPC partipants will be available soon, please be patient !