2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at email@example.com.
The PHEP (Precision High Energy Physics) workshop in this year 2017 will concentrate on the high order QCD effects (fixed order, resummation etc.) at future colliders including CEPC, ILC, FCC-ee, SppC, FCC-hh, etc. Topics include but not limited to:
- Recent progress in high precision calculations for perturbative quantum field theory.
- Development of Monte-Carlo tools for current and future colliders.
- The potential of CEPC/ILC/FCCee for precision measurements at high energy using Zs, event shape, and jet observables.
- The potential of CEPC/ILC/FCCee for better understanding of QCD dynamics, including quarkonium production, multi-jet produciton, and non-perturbative aspects of QCD.
Zhao Li (firstname.lastname@example.org, 13810473696)
Yan-Qing Ma (email@example.com)
Qi-Shu Yan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Li Lin Yang (email@example.com)
Yu-Jie Zhang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hua-Xing Zhu (email@example.com)