2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at email@example.com.
There have been exciting progress in the field of Dark Matter, including: 1. new constraints on dark matter from direct detection experiments, 2. suspected signals of dark matter from indirect detection experiments, 3. dark matter model building motivated by the core-cusp problem, 4. improved constraints on dark matter from collider searches. This workshop will bring together a small group of experts to allow for targeted discussions that identify possible future advances and possible collaborations that merge these new results and ideas. The topics we plan to discuss include but are not limited to:
- Dark matter direct detection experiments including CDEX, PandaX-II;
- Dark matter searches at current and future colliders;
- Dark matter indirect detections;
- Dark matter models.
Xiang dong Ji (SJTU)
Qian Yue (THU)
Qing hong Cao(PKU)
Yu feng Zhou (ITP)
Xiao jun Bi (IHEP)
Wei Chao (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Xiaohui Liu (email@example.com)