2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2018 Weihai High-Energy Physics School (WHEPS) will be held in Weihai, Shandong Province, China, from 16th August to 25th August 2018. WHEPS is a series of advanced schools organized by the Center for Excellence in Particle Physics (CCEPP) of Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). The target audience consists of young scientists, postdoctoral researchers and senior graduates in both theory and experiment.
The purpose of the school is to provide young physicists with an opportunity to learn about recent advances in elementary-particle physics from world-leading researchers. It also aims to encourage communications among young researchers from different experiments and different institutions.
Indico Registration Deadline: July 8th, 2018;
On-site Registration Date: August 15th, 2018;
School Time: August 16th - August 24th, 2018;
Departure Date: August. 25th, 2018
- QCD introduction
- Hadron spectroscopy theory
- Hadron spectroscopy exp.
- 3D structure of hadron
- Charm physics exp.
- R & QCD & tau physics
- New physics in charm sector
- Topical lectures on flavor physics and CP violation