2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at email@example.com.
The International Workshop on Partonic and Hadronic Transport Approaches for Relativistic Heavy Ion Collisions will take place on May 11-12, 2019 in Dalian, P.R. China.
The aim of this workshop is to bring together leading experts and young researchers on topics such as
- A Multi-Phase Transport (AMPT) model, its application in heavy ion collisions and development in the near future.
- QCD phase transitions and search of the QCD critical point.
- Transport theories in heavy ion collisions and other related issues.
Zi-wei Lin (林子威), East Carolina University
Guo-liang Ma (马国亮), Fudan University
Jun Xu (徐骏), SARI, CAS/SINAP, CAS
Wei-ning Zhang (张卫宁), Dalian University of Technology
Wei-jie Fu (付伟杰), Dalian University of Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org, 13478905891