The 2nd JUNO International Scientific Committee Meeting will be held at Guangxi University, Nanning City, on January 18 - 19, 2020.
contact (If you have any special requirements or need to know more information, please let me know.):
Ms. Yinghua Jia
Dr. Yongbo Huang
Mobile: +86 13261578820 or +86 18778081960
1) We will collect the flight information of each ISC member and arrange the transportation (a volunteer will be holding name tag) to the Landmark hotel. If you arrive at Nanning on (or before) January 17, you can have lunch and dinner in the Landmark Hotel restaurant and sign your room number. (If you want attend some sessions of the 15th JUNO collaboration meeting and want to have lunch in Huicui Lou Hotel restaurant with our JUNO colleagues, please let Yongbo knows)
2) we will book a stylish queen room (breakfast included) in Landmark Hotel for each ISC member.
3) In the morning (at 8:00) of January 18 and 19, a shuttle bus will take all ISC members to the meeting room (the conference room II of Jun Wu building, 1th floor ) which located in Guangxi University. After dinner, the shuttle bus will take you back to Landmark Hotel.
4) Lunch of January 18-19 will be served in the Huicui Lou restaurant of Guangxi University.
5) In the afternoon (at 17:30) of January 18, shuttle will take you to Na Lotus Hotel for an official group dinner. After dinner, we'll go back to Landmark Hotel. Dinner of January 19 will be served in the Landmark Hotel restaurant.
6) The ISC session on January 19 will be a 1/2 day session. After lunch in the Huicui Lou restaurant,, shuttle will pick up at about 13:30 at Guangxi University, and we will arrange an excursion to Qingxiu Mountain. At the end of excursion, the same shuttle will take you to Landmark Hotel for dinner.
6) We will arrange transportation to the airport. We will have individual pickup for all ISC members, and a volunteer at the hotel will guide you to the car.
Adress: No.100 Daxue East Road, Xixiangtang district, Nanning, Guangxi, P. R. China.