The Local Organizing Committee (LOC) will be responsible for issuing the following documents for visa application for all foreign participants and their accompanied person:
1, invitation letter
2, hotel reservation confirmation
If you need the documents above, please fill in the form below and send it to email@example.com as well as a scan copy of your passport's homepage. Please name your documents with your name and send them at your earliest convenience:
To travel to China, you may request a tourist (L) visa by submitting travel reservation information only, including itinerary and booked tickets to enter and exit the country. Typically nothing else is needed, and this is the simplest and fastest visa.
You can apply for a tourist visa of China all by yourself. Such visa is issued to foreigners for sightseeing and visiting relatives or any other personal affairs, it belongs to visa category “L”. We strongly recommend applying for a tourist visa to attend the conference (invitation letter is NOT required for "L" visa), all you need is an itinerary including round trip air ticket booking record and proof of a hotel reservation. Visa "L" is characterized by a short duration of stay, usually 30 days, no more than 90 days, and cannot be extended upon expiration (as of Spring 2011, it is possible to do an extension while in China, however the procedure is complicated and the renewal is subject to approval).
If you receive explicit instructions or orders to apply for a non-tourist visa, you will need an invitation letter from us. As such, it may require more procedures/materials than the invitation letter itself and the situation varies from case to case, please consult with your local Chinese consulate/embassy or visa agency for detailed instructions.
You can go to the Chinese Embassies, Consulates and other Chinese diplomatic missions to submit application in person. If you can't come personally, you can entrust someone, a travel agency or a visa agency to act on your behalf. Applications directly sent to Chinese embassies and consulates by mailing are usually not accepted. No appointment is required for tourist visa application.
Please refer to the official webpage of Chinese Embassy or Consulates in your country for the most up-to-date procedure and requirement, some links are provided below for your convenience and for information purpose only. At the last link, we provide an example of a commercial service organization who may provide additional assistance in applying the Chinese visa ("Chinese Visa Application Service Center").
1. Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the United States of America
2. Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
3. Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Switzerland
4. Botschaft der Volksrepublik China in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland
5. Ambassade de la Republique Populaire de Chine en Republique Francaise
6. Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the Republic of Italy
7. Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Japan
8. Chinese Visa Application Service Center
To apply for a Chinese visa, the following items are needed:
1. A passport which is valid for at least six months following the date of submission, with an entire blank page available for the visa.
2. A completed Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China.
3. One recent, 2 inch full-faced and bareheaded passport photo (photo copy or digital photo printed on ordinary paper will not be accepted).
4. Other related application materials deemed necessary by the visa officer.