2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
QPT 2021 is the 14th workshop in the series of workshops on QCD phase transition and relativistic heavy-ion physics. The workshop will be hold by Institute of Modern Physics, Chinese Academy of Science, and organized by Guizhou University of Finance and Economics (GUFE) and Guizhou University (GZU). The goal of the workshop is to bring together experts and new-comers to discuss theoretical and experimental development on QCD phase transition and understanding of strongly interacting matter produced in relativistic heavy-ion collisions.
Topics to be covered are:
(1) Chiral Magnetic Effect
(2) Hydrodynamics and Collective Flows
(3) Spin Alignment
(4) Jet Physics
(5) STAR+NICA+CBM Experiments
(6) LHC:ALICE/CMS/ATLAS/LHCb Experiments
(7) CEE and HIAF Physics
(8) Other related physics
The workshop will be held from July 27th to 30th 2021 at Shangshan Hotel (上善酒店) in Guiyang, Guizhou Province, China. We are looking forward to your attendance and talks are warmly welcome.
Registration deadline: May 30, 2021
Abstract submission deadline: May 30, 2021
Registration fee: 1600 CNY for faculties and 1000 CNY for students.
On-site registration : July 26-28, 2021