LHAASO (Large High Altitude Air Shower Observatory) has provided crucial insights into the origin and nature of cosmic rays, particularly in the ultra-high-energy regime. Its results also have implications for multi-messenger astronomy, as LHAASO can detect gamma rays in coincidence with other messengers, such as neutrinos and gravitational waves.
This international symposium aims to bring together experts and scholars from around the world to discuss the latest research findings of LHAASO and their corresponding implications in various aspects of astrophysics, including cosmic ray physics and multi-messenger astronomy. We hope that this symposium will foster academic exchange and collaboration, and deepen our understanding of the significance and importance of the LHAASO experiment in advancing our knowledge of the universe.
The conference participants are welcomed to register for a visit to LHAASO site on Mt. Haizi (4410 m a.s.l), Daocheng, Sichuan Province after the conference in Chengdu. The cost is covered by the participants themselves.
1. Call for abstracts of posters : the beginning of March 2023 (If you need an indico account for abstract submitting, please contact email@example.com), oral presentations are invited.
2. Opening of the registration and reservation of hotel rooms: March 10, 2023
3. Deadline for abstract submission: May 19, 2023
4. Deadline for registration: May 15, 2023
6. Onsite conference reception: May 28, 2023
7. The conference starts: May 29, 2023