2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The International Conference on String Field Theory and Related Aspects VII will be held during 11~15 May 2015 at the Center for Theoretical Physics, Sichuan University (CTP-SCU), Chengdu, China. The conference is devoted to the latest results in string field theory as well as in related fields, such as higher spin theory and double field theory. It is the seventh successive annual conference in the series initiated in 2008. The conference will be preceded by the satellite Introductory School on String Field Theory and Higher Spin Theory during 4~8 May, intended to provide introductory courses for graduate students and young researchers.
- 5/4 - 8: Introductory School on String Field Theory and Higher Spin Theory (preSFT2015)
- 5/11 - 15: International Conference on String Field Theory and Related Aspects VII (SFT2015)
- Lecture Hall 220 of Physics Building, Sichuan University (Wangjiang Campus) (preSFT2015)
- Lecture Hall of Kehuayuan Hotel, Sichuan University (Wangjiang Campus) (SFT2015)
Center for Theoretical Physics, College of Physical Science and Technology, Sichuan University.
- Lars BRINK (Chalmers U. Tech., Goethenburg, Sweden)
- Marc HENNEAUX (ULB, Brussels, Belgium)
- Hermann NICOLAI (AEI, Potsdam, Germany)
- Ashoke SEN (HRI, Allahabad, India)
Local Organizing Committee
Tianjun LI, Xiao LIU, Bo NING, Dimitri POLYAKOV (Chair), Zheng SUN, Peng WANG, Haitang YANG.
- Sichuan University
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
Previous SFT Conferences
- SFT2014 - SISSA, Trieste (Italy)
- SFT2012 - IAS, Jerusalem (Israel)
- SFT2011 - Inst. Physics ASCR, Prague (Czech Republic)
- SFT2010 - YITP, Kyoto (Japan)
- SFT2009 - Steklov Math. Inst., Moskow (Russia)
- SFT2008 - ASC, Munich (Germany)