1. IE browser is NOT supported anymore. Please use Chrome, Firefox or Edge instead.
2. If you are a new user, please register to get an IHEP SSO account through https://login.ihep.ac.cn/registlight.jsp Any questions, please email us at helpdesk@ihep.ac.cn or call 88236855.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at helpdesk@ihep.ac.cn.
4. The max file size allowed for upload is 100 Mb.
Sep 18 – 23, 2016
IHEP, Beijing: http://www.ihep.cas.cn/
Asia/Shanghai timezone


Please note that foreign citizens must obtain a Chinese visa before entry into China, with the exception of visa-free entry based on relevant agreements or regulations. Please check the validity of your visa before traveling to China. If the visa has expired or the number of entries is not enough, you must apply for a new visa. Please contact the Chinese embassy or consulate in your home country for detailed information.We will send the Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit via email to those who want to apply for the F type visa. Anyway the participants could apply for the tourist visa (L type visa) without this letter.

Preparing a visa letter will take at least two weeks! The deadline for dealing with the visa letter application is July 31, 2016!!!

If you need the visa letter, please send the information in list ①②③ to Ms.SONG Nan ( songnan@ihep.ac.cn)


①the pdf of the personal page of your passport

②the pdf of your last Chinese visa

③the following information

Full name:

Date of Birth (YYYY/MM/DD):


Passport number:

Passport issue date(YYYY/MM/DD):

Passport expiry date(YYYY/MM/DD):

Need one-entry or multi-entries visa letter:


The embassy or consulate of China where you apply for visa :

Date of Entry:

Job title:


Mailing address:

SPECIAL INSTRUCTION: If this is the first time you come to China or you only have a "L" type visa, you can only apply for a one-entry visa.