2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Optimization of 3-inch PMT for LS detector
- Mr. Gang WANG
- Mr. Gang WANG (University of South China)
- Prof. Yuekun HENG (Institute of High Energy Physics)
- Mr. Nan LI (Institute of High Energy Physics)
- Mr. Liangsheng HUANG (University of South China)
- Prof. Zhimin WANG (Institute of High Energy Physics)
- Mr. Miao HE (Institute of High Energy Physics)
- Prof. Xiaohua LI (University of South China)
- Prof. Jian TANG (Sun Yat-sen University)
The 3inch PMT will be used in future large detectors, like JUNO with LS detector, for multi-physics measurements. In order to optimize the performance of 3inch PMT to photon counting mode in a LS detector, we will show a detailed study about its feature including PMT HV divier and de-coupler with positive HV, to optimize/finalize the configurations of 3inch PMT working on HV ratio, HV DC current, SPE, SPE resolution, P/V and timing for different tubes from HZC and Hamamatsu.