1. If you are a new user, please register to get an Indico account through https://login.ihep.ac.cn/registIndico.jsp. Any questions, please email us at helpdesk@ihep.ac.cn or call 88236855.
2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at helpdesk@ihep.ac.cn.
1-3 November 2017
Asia/Shanghai timezone


Preparing a visa letter will take at least two weeks! The deadline for dealing with the visa letter application is September 25 , 2017!!!

The Organizing Committee will be responsible for issuing visa application forms to the participants. Please register for the workshop before you request the letter of invitation.

Please note that foreign citizens must obtain a Chinese visa before entry into China, with the exception of visa-free entry based on relevant agreements or regulations. Please check the validity of your visa before traveling to China. If the visa has expired or the number of entries is not enough, you must apply for a new visa. Please contact the Chinese embassy or consulate in your home country for detailed information. We will send the Invitation Letter from the Orgnization Committee,IHEP via email to those who want to apply for the F type visa. Anyway the participants could apply for the tourist visa (L type visa) without this letter. For more visa information, please visit:http://english.ihep.cas.cn/doc/1705.html

If you need the Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit, please send the information in list ①②③ to ( DA2017@ihep.ac.cn )

①the pdf of the personal page of your passport

②the pdf of your last Chinese visa

③the following information

Full name:

Date of Birth (YYYY/MM/DD):


Passport number:

Passport issue date(YYYY/MM/DD):

Passport expiry date(YYYY/MM/DD):

Need one-entry or multi-entries visa letter:


The embassy or consulate of China where you apply for visa :

Date of Entry:

Job title:


Mailing address:

SPECIAL INSTRUCTION: If this is the first time you come to China or you only have a "L" type visa, you can only apply for a one-entry visa.