2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at email@example.com.
What is LHAASO?
The Large High Altitude Air Shower Observatory (LHAASO) is one of the 16 projects in the State Council's "Long-term Plan for the Construction of Major National Science and Technology Infrastructure (2012-2030)". It was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission, China's top economic planning body, on December 31st 2015. It is located at Haizi Mountain (4400 m above sea level), Daocheng, Sichuan Province.
If you want to visit LHAASO at Daocheng on June 23, please book round trip air tickets in advance, and send email to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the application information shown below:
Flight information (between Chengdu and Daocheng):
Shared or non-shared room (at Daocheng):
* The deadline of Application will be expire on June 1.
1. All expenses (incl. air tickets and hotel) for your visit will be met by yourself.
2. The site of LHAASO is located at high altitudes (4400 m above sea level), please confirm whether you can go there.
3. The schedule is as follows:
How to get to Daocheng?
The flights from Chengdu to Daocheng:
The flights from Daocheng to Chengdu: