2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at email@example.com.
The China-U.S. Theory Institute for Physics with Exotic Nuclei (CUSTIPEN) and Department of Astronomy, Xiamen University (XMU) will jointly organize the Xiamen-CUSTIPEN Workshop on the EOS of Dense Neutron-Rich Matter in the Era of Gravitational Wave Astronomy, taking place in Xiamen, January 3 (registration) to 7, 2019.
The main topics of the workshop include:
1. EOS of Neutron-Rich Matter from Nuclear Theories and Terrestrial Experiments
2. Properties of Neutron Stars from Theories and Observations
3. Impacts of Nuclear EOS on the Evolution Dynamics and Products of Compact Binaries
4. Imprints of Nuclear EOS on Gravitational Waves from Various Sources
5. Nature of Dense Matter and Synthesis of Heavy Elements in the Cosmos
6. Isospin Dependence of Strong Interactions and Correlations in Dense Matter
Lie-Wen Chen (Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China)
Pawel Danielewicz (Michigan State University, USA)
Tao-Tao Fang (Xiamen University, China)
Ang Li (Co-Chair, Xiamen University, China)
Bao-An Li (Co-Chair, Texas A&M University-Commerce, USA)
Jorge Piekarewicz (Florida State University, USA)
Fu-Rong Xu (Peking University, China)
Ren-Xin Xu (Peking University, China)
Bing Zhang (UNLV, USA/NAOC&PKU, China)
China-U.S. Theory Institute of Physics with Exotic Nuclei
China Center of Advanced Science and Technology
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
More information: http://custipen.pku.edu.cn/meeting/xiamen2019/About.htm
before November 30, 2018.