2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this workshop, we will focus on discussing the physics of QCD phase structure at high baryon density. It will cover recent experimental and theoretical developments and the perspective for future low energy heavy-ion collision experiments.
No registration fee is collected.
1. Search for the QCD critical point and Beam Energy Scan
2. Equation of state at high baryon density
3. Future low energy heavy-ion collision experiments
Local Organizing Committee:
Xiaofeng Luo (CCNU), Co-chair
Nu Xu (CCNU/IMP/LBNL), Co-chair
Feng Liu (CCNU)
Shusu Shi (CCNU)
Yaping Wang (CCNU)