2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at email@example.com.
CCNU Relativistic Heavy-Ion Physics - fortnightly workshop (1)chaired by
The first (pilot) workshop on Relativistic Heavy-Ion physics will be held in Central China Normal University, Wuhan, China on October 19 - 20, 2016.
Heavy-Ion physics investigates the properties of the strongly coupled matter created in Relativistic heavy-ion collisions at RHIC in Brookhaven and LHC in CERN, known as the quark-gluon plasma (QGP). The workshop will discuss recent developments in theoretical, phenomenological and experimental studies of this new hot-dense medium. Topics of interest includes:
- Jets, its production and modification in QGP
- Correlations and Fluctuations
- Bulk properties and transport models
- Quenching and transverse momentum broadening
- QCD theory
|Participants||Lin Chen; Kai Jia; Yu Shi; Lei Wang; Shu-yi Wei; 祥宇 吴; 泽方 江|
|Secretary||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 13996625163|