2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at email@example.com.
Transportation from Beijing Airport to your hotel:
The local organizing committee does not arrange shuttle bus in between the airport to IHEP. We recommend the following three ways to get to IHEP.
(1) By taxi: If you take a taxi, please show the following tag ①, ② or ③ (below) to the taxi driver.
Useful Information about Beijing Taxi:
Flag Down Fare: CNY13 for the first 3km
Unit Fare : CNY2.3 per km for additional kms over the first 3km
Low Speed Driving and Waiting Fare:
When the speed is less than 12km/h due to the passenger’ demand or traffic jam, additional fee will be charged, which is equal to twice the unit fare(CNY4.6) every 5 minutes during peak hours; additional one time of the unit fare(CNY2.3) will be charged every 5 minutes during low hours.
Taxi Booking Fee: CNY6 per ride book over 4h in advance; CNY5 per ride book within 4h in advance.
Fare for returning empty:
For over 15km per ride, the surpassed part will be charged additional 50% of the unit fare per km.
Night Fare: 23:00-5:00(the next day), there will be additional 20% charge of the unit fare per km.
Note: Peak hours: 7:00-9:00 17:00-19:00
Tolls: The passengers are required to pay for the tolls.
Very Important Notice:
Please avoid taking unlicensed taxi.
1.You may take a taxi right outside Gate No.1 on the first floor of Terminal 1. Taxi charges from Terminal 1 at Beijing capital international airport to Beijing downtown: about CNY 150 inclusive of high way gate charge(CNY10).
2.You may take a taxi right outside Gate No.5 to Gate No. 9 on the first floor of Terminal 2. Taxi charges from Terminal 2 at Beijing capital international airport to Beijing downtown: about CNY 150 inclusive of high way gate charge(CNY10).
3.You may find the taxies following the instructions on the signboard in the Terminal building. Taxi charges from Terminal 3 at Beijing capital international airport to Beijing downtown: about CNY 160 inclusive of high way gate charge(CNY10).
(2) By Subway: You can take Beijing Subway Airport Express from Airport Terminals 2 and 3 to Dongzhimen Station, from which you should transfer to Line 2. Change from Line 2 to Line 1 at Jianguomen Station, taking the train in the Pingguoyuan direction, and get off at Yuquanlu Station, exiting by the north-west exit (A).The IHEP campus is just at the north-west corner of the crossroads; you can enter by the south gate (300m west of Subway exit A). Note that the subway may be extremely crowded at peak times and that you will have to negotiate long flights of stairs, so it is unsuitable if you have heavy baggage or mobility problems.
You can take a taxi right outside the subway port to Holiday Inn or Wanda Realm. Please show the following tag ① or ② to the taxi driver. The fare would be about 3 USD.
Please visit the following url for the latest Beijing subway map
(3) By Airport shuttle bus: You can take airport shuttle bus from the airport to Gong Zhu Fen bus stop. The fare is 24 RMB (4 USD).
From there you can take a taxi to IHEP for about 25RMB (3.5 USD). If you take the airport shuttle bus to Gong Zhu Fen, please show the tag ④ (below) to the airport staff. When you arrive at Gong Zhu Fen, you need to take a taxi to IHEP, please show tag ① or ② to the taxi driver and the maximum fare would be around 4.5 USD.
Map of IHEP
Map of the Surroundings of IHEP