1. If you are a new user, please register to get an Indico account through https://login.ihep.ac.cn/registIndico.jsp. Any questions, please email us at helpdesk@ihep.ac.cn or call 88236855.
2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at helpdesk@ihep.ac.cn.
7-12 June 2015
Shandong University, Jinan
Asia/Shanghai timezone

Most foreign visitors need a visa to enter China. As far as we know, applying for a tourist visa (L-visa) is probably the easiest. Please let us know your visiting dates, and we will send you an invitation letter and confirmation of the accommodation.

At the same time, there are rare occasions on which a tourist visa application is denied. If you need a visit visa ( F visa ), please fill in the Info Sheet for Visa Application (To download, please click here) and send it back to Ms. Huijing Zhou (fa_physics@sdu.edu.cn)together with a copy of passport front page at least one month before your visit.We will provide you the F visa invitation letter to support your visa application. It will take 1-2 weeks to get a visa letter after we receive your information.

The process of visa application may take some time, depending on the particular type of visa you apply for. Please consult a Chinese consulate near you for detailed information.

Please note that we do not provide health insurance. If you need such service, please check with the travel advisors in your country.