2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Short School and International Workshop on String Phenomenology and String Cosmology 2016 (SPSC2016) will be held during 24-30 July 2016 at the Center for Theoretical Physics, Sichuan University in Chengdu, P. R. China. We will have introductory lectures on string phenomenology and string cosmology, intended for graduate students and young researchers, as well as topic talks devoted to the latest progress in this area.
- July 24 - 28: Introductory Lectures for the Short School (preSPSC)
- July 28 - 30: Topic Talks for the International Workshop (SPSC)
Lecture Hall of Kehuayuan Hotel, Sichuan University (Wangjiang Campus)
- Center for Theoretical Physics, College of Physical Science and Technology, Sichuan University
- Institute of Theoretical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- School of Physical Electronics, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
- Ralph Blumenhagen (Max Planck Inst., Munich, Germany)
- Joseph Conlon (Oxford U., UK)
- Mirjam Cvetic (UPenn, USA)
- Liam McAllister (Cornell U., USA)
- Fernando Quevedo (Cambridge U., UK and ICTP, Trieste, Italy)
- Savdeep Sethi (Chicago U., USA)
- Gary Shiu ((Wisconsin U., Madison, USA and Hong Kong U. Sci. Tech., Hong Kong, China)
- Henry Tye (Cornell U., USA and Hong Kong U. Sci. Tech., Hong Kong, China)
- Ivonne Zavala (Swansea U., UK)
Local Organizing Committee
Tianjun LI, Xiao LIU, Bo NING, Dimitri POLYAKOV, Zheng SUN, Peng WANG, Haitang YANG.
- Center for Theoretical Physics, College of Physical Science and Technology, Sichuan University, 29 Wangjiang Road, Chengdu, Sichuan 610064, P. R. China.
- Email to < spsc2016_at_outlook.com > for inquiries.