1. IE browser is NOT supported anymore. Please use Chrome, Firefox or Edge instead.
2. If you are a new user, please register to get an IHEP SSO account through https://login.ihep.ac.cn/regist.jsp Any questions, please email us at helpdesk@ihep.ac.cn or call 88236855.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at helpdesk@ihep.ac.cn.
4. The max file size allowed for upload is 100 Mb.
Jul 26 – 30, 2018
Shandong University
Asia/Shanghai timezone



A Chinese F-visa is required for visitors from most of countries (for Singapore, Brunei and Japan, see info at the end). The guidelines for Chinese visa application have been changed recently. An invitation is normally needed for visa application (please check with your local Chinese consulate).

Please download information form and send the completed form to Na YIN yina@sdu.edu.cn, and the letter will be available within five work days.

There are a lot of companies one can find online (preferably with local courier service) that can apply visa for you for a small extra service fee.


Citizens of Singapore, Brunei and Japan

A citizen of Singapore, Brunei or Japan with an ordinary passport is exempted from a visa if he/she visits China's mainland for tourism purpose, business, or meeting and stays for no more than 15 days.