2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 18th International Conference on Hadron Spectroscopy and Structure (HADRON2019) is to be held in Guilin, China, in the period of 16-21 Aug. 2019 (16 Aug. is for on-site registration, and talks will start from 17 Aug.).
This series of conferences started in 1985 at Maryland, USA. It brings together experimentalists and theorists every other year to review the status and progress in hadron spectroscopy, structure and related topics and to exchange ideas for future explorations.
The main topics of this conference include:
- Meson spectroscopy
- Baryon spectroscopy
- Exotic hadrons and candidates
- Hadron decays, production and interactions
- Analysis tools
- QCD and hadron structure
- Hadrons in hot and nuclear environment including hypernuclei