2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The goal of the workshop is to discuss the properties and degrees-of-freedom of dense nuclear matter at high baryon density region including the nuclear EOS, in medium modifications of hadrons, and phase transition. The status of the CBM at FAIR and MPD at NICA R&D efforts in China will also be discussed.
The registration fee is RMB 1200 (RMB 800 for accompany person) or Euro 180 (Euro 100 for accompany person).
Information for how to travel to Yichang: Yichang Travel Guide
Information for accommodation: Accommodation
- Address: No.121, Riverside Avenue, Yichang city, Hubei province, China
- Tel: 86-0717-8866999
Self supported tour after workshop tour is also available, and tourist routes are available for your choice at your registration.
1) Dr. S.Q. Feng (Three Gorges U.) [email@example.com]
2) Dr. B. Freman (GSI) [firstname.lastname@example.org]
3) Dr. N. Herrman (Heidelberg U.) [N.Herrmann@gsi.de]
4) Dr. J.F. Liao (Indiana U.) [email@example.com]
5) Dr. P. Senger (GSI/CCNU) [P.Senger@gsi.de]
6) Dr. J. Stroth (Frankfurt U.) [J.Stroth@gsi.de]
7) Dr. X.D.Tang (IMP) [firstname.lastname@example.org]
8) Dr. Z.B. Tang (ustc) [email@example.com]
9) Dr. F.Q. Wang (HZNU) [firstname.lastname@example.org]
10) Dr. Y.P. Wang (CCNU) [email@example.com]
11) Dr. K.J. Wu (Three Gorges U.) (web master) [firstname.lastname@example.org]
12) Dr. Z.G Xiao (Tsinghua U.) [email@example.com]
13) Dr. N. Xu (CCNU/IMP) [firstname.lastname@example.org]
14) Ms. X.P. Yang (workshop secretary) [email@example.com]
15) Dr. Y.F. Zhang (USTC) [firstname.lastname@example.org]