2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This international conference (held every three years) is devoted to presenting and discussing recent advances and current problems in the polarization, management, and applications of hyperpolarized gases (He, Xe, Kr, pure or combined with alkali vapors). Established as well as prospective fields of application in fundamental and applied physics, biomedicine, imaging, and instrumentation will be addressed. The conference spans all areas of expertise, from the physics of the polarization processes, to surface science, to lung physiology.
• Basics of optical pumping, MEOP & SEOP
• Polarization hardware, lasers & new techniques
• Polarized Targets • Fundamentals of MR imaging
• Hyperpolarized 3He Neutron Spin Filters
• Clinical applications
• Drug development
• Diffusion NMR in porous media
• Fundamental physics/symmetries tests
• 129Xe NMR in surface science
6-10 December, half an hour before and after the meeting respectively.
Deadline: 25 November.
ZOOM will provide the workshop venue .
Poster website :
Big blue button will be used as poster web.