2. The name of any uploaded file should be in English or plus numbers, not containing any Chinese or special characters.
3. If you need to create a conference in the "Conferences, Workshops and Events" zone, please email us at email@example.com.
The organizers would like to thank all of those speakers, poster presenters, participants, and representatives from our sponsors who participate in the 2021 Polarization in Noble Gases workshop during the ongoing global pandemic.
This international workshop (held every three years) is devoted to presenting and discussing recent advances and current problems in the polarization, management, and applications of hyperpolarized gases (He, Xe, Kr, pure or combined with alkali vapors). Established as well as prospective fields of application in fundamental and applied physics, biomedicine, imaging, and instrumentation will be addressed. The workshop spans all areas of expertise, from the physics of the polarization processes, to surface science, to lung physiology.There will not be a registration fee for this online PiNG.
• Basics of hyperpolarization processes
• Polarization hardware, lasers & new techniques
• Polarized Targets
• Fundamentals of MR imaging
• Hyperpolarized 3He Neutron Spin Filters
• Clinical applications
• Drug development
• Diffusion NMR in porous media
• Fundamental physics/symmetries tests
• 129Xe NMR in surface science
• Hardware suppliers
Local organizers：Xin Tong
Workshop time：（TO BE DETERMINED）
6-10 December, throughout the entire meeting with 30 mins poster time slots before and after the talks.
ZOOM will provide the workshop venue .
Poster website :
Wonder.me or Gather.town will be used as poster web.